Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Clinton and Hatred

I have Clinton-hatred, but I define it as the hatred I have for the hypocritical Republicans who put our country through the impeachment fiasco. Impeachment? For that? As I watched day by day the impeachment show with its asinine Republicans forcing that carnival I knew that they had no agenda except to destroy. And the Republicans who have come along since them are even worse. They do want to destroy the country. And that’s why I don’t truck with any pandering toward them now. I want someone who will kick their treasonist asses.

And now when impeachment would be healing rather than destroying there is no one to do it.

Instead of Obama Paying Clinton Campaign Debts

 How about Clinton contributes massively to the Obama campaign for all the extra campaign expenditures he had to make because of her intransigence? Payback. Or as Van Gogh would say, terugbetaling.

Predictive Science

 I suppose polling is scientific, but if that is the science that was used to prove evolution I’m gonna become a doubter.

Clinton won Indiana, but it was within the margin of error. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment